Relentless.

I am discovering that the King I serve is relentlessly in pursuit of my heart.  I must look up at my Creator, and be thankful for what I'm being made to be.  Whether I'm for noble use, or unimpressive in the eyes of men.

Our calling is to be faithful, to know Christ intimately.  We need to stop focusing on "what" we're called to do with our hands, and start focusing on what we KNOW we're called to do with our hearts.

Brothers and sisters, submit to Christ, and the world will be turned upside down.  God is in pursuit of your heart.  Please focus on that.

He will not relent until our righteousness shines.

His love is relentless.

Please church, submit.  Stop treating the symptoms of sin.  Start following the One who crushed sin with reckless abandonment.  This is my plea to you, personally.  This is my personal agenda this year:  To relentlessly pursue the God who pursued me to death.

Jesus Christ bled and died for you to breath life.  No matter how unlovable you feel.  You are beautiful, and loved beyond our definition.  You are loved.

in His love alone,
brad o'hara

1 comment:

relevant
relevantfacebook
Facebook