Breath Deep Today

take a deep breath
slow down
open your eyes and capture a memory of His creativity
while you can

time is nothing more than a measuring stick
and we don't hold it
all we hold is the choice to worship God or rob Him

i beg you today to take a deep breath
open your eyes
love out loud
there's so much more to life than just getting through the day
God opened my eyes to this truth


i long for those i love to cry...

"For I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.  I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly." - Galatians 2:20-21

in love,
brad o'hara

No comments:

Post a Comment

relevant
relevantfacebook
Facebook